Saturday, October 11, 2008

Final Exam.......

Do you guys realize that we are almost in the end of semester one at UMP??It is not too long before we take our mid-semester break. But, before we take our break for semester one we have to expirience final semester examination that are just around the corner. For myself, I will be sit for examination start from 11th of November that is Engineering Mathematics. Then, there will be an one week gap before I sit for the next paper that is Engineering Materials on 10th of November and then two days after that I will sit for Static paper on 12th of November. Then, I can go home..So, are we all prepare for this upcoming event properly?? We must start revising from now so that we can answer all paper smoothly. And don't forget to buy your ticket from now before its too late..

Good Luck For This Final Exam!!!

No comments: